Outsource Solution will be running a level 3 RSPH Intermediate HACCP course on the 4th and 5th November at our training room off junction 4 of the M8 (Bathgate). Details are below:
4th and 5th November
RSPH Intermediate HACCP (level3)
2 day course with the 2 hour RSPH exam and certification.
Emphasis on practical case study, workshop and implementation.
Full course materials provided
1. Assemble HACCP team
2. Describe product
3. Identify intended use
4. Construct flow diagram and verification
5. On-site verification of flow diagram
6. List all potential hazards, conduct a hazard analysis, consider control measures, risk assessment, validation
7. Determine CCPs
8. Establish critical limits for each CRITICAL CONTROL POINTS and validation
9. Establish a monitoring system for each CCP
10. Establish corrective actions
11. Establish verification procedures
12. Establish documentation and record keeping.
Venue: Easter Inch, Bathgate
There are also a few places left on the BRC Internal Auditor Course being held on the 2nd October.
Should either course be of any interest to you please contact Helen via email – firstname.lastname@example.org