Outsource Solution Ltd have the following courses running in August and September 2009. These are being held at our training suite off junction 4 of the M8 where there is plenty of free parking and a comfortable, relaxed environment.
27th and 28th August
RSPH Level 3 in Food Safety for Supervision for Manufacturing
1. Food Safety Procedures
2. Responsibilities of employees
3. Enforcement of legislation
4. Personnel hygiene
5. Housekeeping and hygiene
6. Contamination and Cross contamination
7. Waste disposal
8. Pest Control
9. Food Safety hazards
10. Controlling Food Safety
10th & 11th September
RSPH Intermediate HACCP (level3)
2 day course with the 2 hour RSPH exam and certification.
Emphasis on the NEW practical manufacturing syllabus and implementation. Full course materials provided 2 day course with the 2 hour RSPH exam and certification.
1. Assemble HACCP team
2. Describe product
3. Identify intended use
4. Construct flow diagram
5. On-site verification of flow diagram
6. List all potential hazards, conduct a hazard analysis, consider control measures
7. Determine CCPs
8. Establish critical limits for each CRITICAL CONTROL POINTS
9. Establish a monitoring system for each CCP
10. Establish corrective actions
11. Establish verification procedures
12. Establish documentation and record keeping.
Food Microbiology and Allergen Course (HACCP validation and verification)
1 day attendance Outsource Solution certificated course with work shops. Full course materials provided.
1.Introduction and Background
Organisms of Concern, Sources and Associated Foods
Routes of Contamination
5.Spoilage and Shelf Life Testing
6.Shelf Life Extension
7.History of Micro Testing
8.Allergens sources and risk assessment.
10.Expression of Results
11.Interpretation of Results
12.Acceptation and Rejection of Results
13.Generic Testing Methodologies. Traditional, Rapid &
14.Result trending, HACCP validation and verification
Internal Auditing, British Retail Consortium Standard
Emphasis on practical case study, workshop and implementation.
Full course materials provided 1 day attendance certificated course with work shops. Full course materials provided.
1. Scope of Standard
2. Fundamental Clauses
3. Standard Contents – 7 Sections
4. Audit Documentation
5. Spirit of the Audit
6. Conducting the Audit
7. Audit Review
8. Factory Floor Audit
9. Audit Trails
10. Audit Process
11. Objective Evidence
13. Non compliance report
14. Non compliance classification
15. British Retail Consortium Guidelines
16. Main Issues Found
17. Corrective Action
Please contact us if you require any further information or would like to book a place.
Contact Duncan at email@example.com, 01506 631254